PRE FILTERS/ DUST MESH
- Having pre-filters inside the airconditioners, air coolers and purifiers, is a hefty advantage over cleaners that don’t. This is the first step in the filtration process where the pre-filters job is to capture large particles the main filter usually can’t, or particles that get stuck to it. It prevents debris getting into the main filter, and this is why pre-filters come in handy as an additional strength in filter technology.
- Pre-filters can be vacuumed, washed, or replaced which helps to prolong the life span of your air cleaning unit. If they are washable, it’s a definite plus because you’re getting an efficient, cost saving unit. A pre-filter needs to be replaced at certain times because after using it and battling with harmful pollutants, it can get damaged and particles such as dust, fur, pollen and hair get stuck. If you want to replace or wash pre-filters it’s your choice, but if you really want to keep it safe you can always replace them when you feel the need for it.
- Helps in preventing PM 10 particles.
AIR CONDITIONER/ COOLER FILTERS
- Environ Care Products has developed and innovated multiple products and technologies to deal with the rising poor Air Quality Index globally and to at least ensure the indoor environment for their users is safe.
- We use our in house manufactured Activated Carbon cloth along with several metal impregnations like silver and copper to ensure our filters are effectively filtering out upto 0.3 Micron level contaminants.
- Technologies like Enzyme Filters, Catechin, Titanium Oxide, PM2.5 and Zeolite have been developed to fight viruses, bacterias, allergens and other volatile organic compounds present in our natural environment.
The food we eat is contaminated with chemical pesticides, animal antibiotics, beta-agonist, formaldehyde preservatives and food born pathogen and bacteria. The negative impact of food born disease cannot be ignored. In fact the food born diseases are leading cause of illness and death. The impact of food disorder can be reduced by using sterilizers and refrigerators deodorizers. Deodorizers contain following properties which are useful for health issues.
- Keeping the food fresh and extending their shelf life.
- Prevent odor transfer from one food item to other, keeping the refrigerator free from odour.
- Reduce food spoilage by providing antioxidant properties
- High-efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA), also sometimes called high-efficiency particulate arresting or high-efficiency particulate air, is a type of Air Filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, automobiles, aircraft and homes.
- The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency such as those set by the filtration industry. To qualify as HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove (from the air that passes through) 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3 µm.
- HEPA filters are composed of a mat of randomly arranged fibres. The fibres are typically composed of fiber glass and possess diameters between 0.5 and 2.0 µm.
An NBC (Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical) suit is a type of military personal protective equipment designed to provide protection against direct contact with and contamination by radioactive, biological or chemical substances, and provides protection from contamination with radioactive materials and some types of radiation, depending on the design.